Private Safety Network
PSN is a patented, comprehensive communications system to send and receive real-time information, and to distribute mass notifications during an emergency or safety event.
It allows multiple choices in sending out event warnings using the instant Emergency Broadcast lightning bolt. It can be sent to everyone, to Police, to responders, or to specific groups; all simultaneously.
- Virtually real-time communications
- Designed for emergency and safety communications – laser focused
- One click emergency broadcast to all members
- Control Center provides administrators a command and control function during a crisis
- Integrate with security and access control systems
- Room status and user locations can be reported
- Secure – all messages are encrypted. Continuous backups with automatic fail-safe switchover
- Created especially for schools, businesses, hospitals, nursing homes, colleges, civic campuses & buildings